Here are some useful information that we suggest you forget if you have any questions about the services we offer and if you are unsure about it.

Information about:

What is PAYE?

Answer: The amount of tax that you have to pay depends on the amount of the income that you earn and on your personal circumstances.

What is USC?

Answer: The Universal Social Charge (USC) is a tax on income that replaced both the income levy and the health levy (also known as the health contribution) since 1 January 2011. 

What is RCT?

Answer: RCT is a withholding tax that applies to certain payments by principal contractors.

What is VAT?

Answer: VAT is a tax on consumer spending so everyone who pays for good and services pays VAT.

Childcare services

If you provide childminding services in your own home, you may claim childcare services relief each year.

Employee Tax Credit

You can claim the Employee Tax Credit if you receive income that is taxed under the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.